• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

iconoclast

Tired Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
so here are 2 tanks i need to get rid of. this was from a break down of my 110g system.

its a rudimentary diy stand. the stand itself is 49" long by 13.5" wide by 38.5" tall.

the top tank was the first sw tank that i drilled and set up myself, its got a hole through the bottom and one through the side... yet both overflows are on the side. its a really bad design but served me well for 2 years.

the bottom one was my first attempt at a sump. its a 30g which starts with the skimmer chamber, 3 baffles leading to the return section. there's also a fuge section which overflows into the return. i had the feed water T'd off for a little flow through the fuge. the baffles need to be replaced since i tried to use acrylic! haha... they actually sort of work but they are coming apart in a few places. the sump has no holes.

these guys are priced to go, 30$ takes it all. ill help you bring it downstairs. pick up is in brooklyn near brooklyn college.

tanksjt6.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: