• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

RKSREEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
20 NUVO Concept Peninsula PRO AIO Aquarium Bundle - Innovative Marine 500 delivered
475 picked up

Tank is Brand new, in box opened to make sure it wasn’t broken. Bought the tank to start a second project but my main tank is taking time from me setting it up. Comes with everything that is shipped with. Have a bag of sand you can have with tank.

20612df2d8349d2cf00f02c107931bd7.jpg

d3cce19a97af4f63d9ee615db21db4d2.jpg

9cc7f2f0815311617f567cfa31308485.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NycId

Active Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Last time I bought something from brs they charged tax so technically he is cheaper from the online store and he is correct it does come out to around $490 once you've completed the purchase.

At the end of the day beautiful tank.

MJG914

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a1295bcb0883c2095e26546ee54b7153.png

Shipped w a 1 year warranty directly from the actual source is gonna cost a few bucks less than your $500 delivery. I’m gonna buy this tank they stopped making them probably for a reason I’m sure I’ll figure it out but I still want one lol. If you can do something on that price to give me a reason other than I can get it now from you because I’m in no rush at all, lmk if you want to make a deal pm me if I don’t hear from you I’m gonna pull the trigger on this one it’s just a safer buy if anything happens etc.

RKSREEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
a1295bcb0883c2095e26546ee54b7153.png

Shipped w a 1 year warranty directly from the actual source is gonna cost a few bucks less than your $500 delivery. I’m gonna buy this tank they stopped making them probably for a reason I’m sure I’ll figure it out but I still want one lol. If you can do something on that price to give me a reason other than I can get it now from you because I’m in no rush at all, lmk if you want to make a deal pm me if I don’t hear from you I’m gonna pull the trigger on this one it’s just a safer buy if anything happens etc.

I’m in no rush to sell, I want to set it up but may take me a while. I figured someone else can enjoy it & then when I want to set up another I’ll just buy it again. Come get it & take it for the price of direct source 450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Willing to pay $150 delivered, installed and cycled. Let me know if you’re interested if not I’m going to go pick up a 20g at Petco they have a $1 sale going on.

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
m serious buyer was about to just get the 25 gal waterbox peninsula but I think this is so unique wish it was white but if you can do a better price I'll pick up meet you somewhere or do the drop off depending on where you live, but I'll def take the tank whenever is good for you if you can do a reasonable price, mjg914 showed it clear as day I can get a brand new one free shipping In white which is my preference but if I can get a deal on a second hand one I'll take black also going with a new one gives me the warranty and it'll be registered to me which is always a good think, lmk I'm serious and need a tank the 25 waterbox is bigger but it's basic to me, let me know what you can do for it and hopefully we can make a deal.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: