Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
25 Gallon Innovative marine Lagoon Nuvo AIO have media basket for it and filter sick since it has 2 inlets pumps heater etc.

Tank w light stand pumps heater etc-$800

Radion XR30 G2 w mount bracket-$250

8abd67a2c206963fb8c2a5e8154c5552.jpg

Last edited:

aclman88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
25 Gallon Innovative marine Lagoon Nuvo AIO have media basket for it and filter sick since it has 2 inlets to the AIO chamber can run 2 socks or 2 media baskets your choice. Selling with it I was running a Kessil A360x which I love the growth on them is unreal I also have a radion G2 w bracket if interested in that with set up instead both lights are amazing I’ve always run Radions and am now a kessil guy they are just costly the light comes with nothing the bracket alone is $149 the dongle is another $100 and If you want to run multiple you need the controller which is another $100 which I have one as well for sale. Also have an ATO for it am running a sicce 1.0 pump on it probably the quietest tank I’ve ever owned great for bedrooms. Made a custom mesh lid for it in white to match the stand in high isn’t anything special needs to be finished but works and is an all in one tank so really doesn’t need the stand can be placed anywhere has self leveling Matt. Will post pics shortly. Also have a ton of equipment for sale a reef octo opus hang on skimmer, the radion gen 2, if it doesn’t sell w tank I’d sell either light alone and sell the tank with the other one. I have a ice cap gyre version one of high was only used for a month from what I was told I used it for about a day to run a tank w out a sump or anything and it works great I just don’t have a tank big enough for it. Also have the smallest pump I’ve ever seen and is Bluetooth and wifi made by Aqami is I believe 600gph controller via phone app. I have a current USA controller for the lights as well basically the timer it is compatible with almost any LED but it was $120 new so it’s high end not Japanese and has never been used. Just pm if you need equipment rock etc live stock frags possibly. But for tank stand and kessil I’d like to get $1,000 for the whole set up with ATO and ATO glass cube.
You may want to improve the formatting and use paragraphs to break this up. This huge chunk of text is pretty tough to try and get through.

How much for just the tank and stand?

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You may want to improve the formatting and use paragraphs to break this up. This huge chunk of text is pretty tough to try and get through.

How much for just the tank and stand?

I will and it’s all pretty much sold already tank and stand I’ll do for $500 comes w pump plumbing I have a media basket for one side and i run a filter sock in the other I can give you that too lmk. Also have an ATO I can throw in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclman88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will and it’s all pretty much sold already tank and stand I’ll do for $500 comes w pump plumbing I have a media basket for one side and i run a filter sock in the other I can give you that too lmk. Also have an ATO I can throw in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotcha. Little too much for me I think, but I appreciate you getting back to me. GLWS!

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
TTT on for any questions throw me offers the lights I’d like to sell I have a reef octopus skimmer I’d like to sell as well.
Kessil with wifi dongle and mounting bracket-$400
Radion G2- $275
Full tank set up with radion pumps power head heater etc-$800

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump $350 for tank stand some rock if needed lid o can give you some frags return pump socks media chambers 2 and a radion G2 great value for w eegrbunf you’re getting also have a tunze nano for sale if buy tank will do it all or $400 will supply an auto top off regardless but if you want the tunze it’s $50 more.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: