Hecruzen

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got home from a long weekend vacation to find my 4 clownfish dead. Had them for over two months. I tested the water after we got the fish out and all the levels were within normal range.
My husband and I are new at this hobby but want to take it seriously so any advice is appreciated.
45 gallon bow tank. HOB filter, live rock, two power heads.
Thanks in advance!

q167

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any other fish in the tank? Ammonia levels?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Hecruzen

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any other fish in the tank? Ammonia levels?

Thank you for the reply! No other fish. Had watchman goby. He died two weeks ago which at the time I thought he wasn’t getting enough food.
ammonia was 0-0.25

Hecruzen

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Air was still on. Tank never got above 82. I had a friend come check on them and feed them once per day. I also have oxygen bubbles in the tank because about a month ago we had cyano.

Hecruzen

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three were about the same size. 1 was a little smaller. Not by much. The recently started getting a little aggressive toward the smaller one but there were no nip marks or injuries that we could see. The small one still ate and they all slept in the same area. It was only for a few hours a night they would be aggressive.

q167

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much did ur friend feed? They probably over fed?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: