Matt L.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a 75gal non-reef ready tank for free. It comes with a custom stand.

The back of the tank is drilled in four places for bulkheads, as it was used for a refugium.

There are two 3/4-in. ports for water supply, that deliver from a common 1-in. line. Each 3/4-in. line has a valve and an anti-siphon (not shown).

There are two 1-in. return ports that plumb to a common 1-1/4" return line. There is a 1-1/4-in. isolation valve (not shown). Each 1-in. return port takes feed from a 1-1/4-in. Durso, that feeds from a 1-1/2-in. threaded tee. 1-1/2-in. threaded filters not included.

All piping is Schedule 80 and/or grey PVC, and all valves are Hayward (older single body style but still function great).

The tank has always been used for reefing, and no medication or copper has ever been used. Pickup is in Scarsdale, NY. Tank and stand come together.

Comes with eggcrate screen top. Does not include MJ pump shown in photos. Piping disassembled on the bottom of the tank are extra return, supply, and anti-siphone piping not presently attached.

I can help a capable person put the tank and stand into a vehicle, but cannot handle the tank myself.

Pickup is in Scarsdale, NY.

Attachments

• 75gal_1.jpg
    75gal_1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 75gal_2.jpg
    75gal_2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 131

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I have a 75gal non-reef ready tank for free. It comes with a custom stand.

The back of the tank is drilled in four places for bulkheads, as it was used for a refugium.

There are two 3/4-in. ports for water supply, that deliver from a common 1-in. line. Each 3/4-in. line has a valve and an anti-siphon (not shown).

There are two 1-in. return ports that plumb to a common 1-1/4" return line. There is a 1-1/4-in. isolation valve (not shown). Each 1-in. return port takes feed from a 1-1/4-in. Durso, that feeds from a 1-1/2-in. threaded tee. 1-1/2-in. threaded filters not included.

All piping is Schedule 80 and/or grey PVC, and all valves are Hayward (older single body style but still function great).

The tank has always been used for reefing, and no medication or copper has ever been used. Pickup is in Scarsdale, NY. Tank and stand come together.

Comes with eggcrate screen top. Does not include MJ pump shown in photos. Piping disassembled on the bottom of the tank are extra return, supply, and anti-siphone piping not presently attached.

I can help a capable person put the tank and stand into a vehicle, but cannot handle the tank myself.

Pickup is in Scarsdale, NY.
Is it still available? Need a sump

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: