Y

yulia

Sorry we've been unable to return the many phone calls that we've gotten. We're completely overwhelmed, moving house.

Anyway, here's what cha get for $100:

4" live sand bed with some small live rocks, sump, 700 gph return pump with custom tubing manifold, this tank had excellent circulation. Also the collector box that gets the water back down below. Sturdy steel stand that needs a good wire brushing and a coat of Rustoleum. Finally an enclosed PC lighting strip with 2 65-watt 10,000k bulbs and timer.

Add another $50 and you get the Berlin skimmer with turbo upgrade, currently working inside this sump, and my Salifert test kit collection. Besides the basics, it includes magnesium, calcium, carbonate hardness and others. Not used much, at least 50% of the tests are still there. A couple of the kits have not been used yet.

Please eMail for photos if interested. I won't list this on eBay if someone wants to come REAL soon and pick it up!

Cheers
Yulia

J

Joe V.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm interested in any live sand you have. Have been out of the Bboard for some time but please let me know. Have a 125 gallon tank which I let go for some time but am back. Have 1" sand bed and looking to increase to 3"/4". Will consider some other items you have.... willing to pick up this weekend ...... thanks

J

Joe V.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Actually, interested in the entire setup.... Can finalize as soon as you say so ...... please advise .... thanks

Y

yulia

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dear All,

Tank and associated critters & spare parts are in very good hands now !!!

Thanks for the support,
Yulia

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: