Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone:

I'm not going to fail you or anything for this, but just to make it easier on me, the administration, and your classmates:

If you have multiple screen names - and we all do - could you make an effort to use the same one consistently for this class? Thanks.

Also, if there are any files you need to send - such as the bonus question for this week's quiz, please send them to [email protected]

Finally, if you have course questions, unless they are personal (i.e make-ups, etc.), could you please keep them on this discussion forum rather than emailing me. Two reasons: 1) Others might benefit 2) I get so much email that I may negelect to get to yours in a timely fashion.

Also, if you send me email, try to preface it with my name, or MACO, or something so I see it and get to it promplty and don't delete it. I get a lot of emails with "no subject" in the header that 99 times out of 100 are spam. i don't want to think any of your email's are spam!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: