digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It's been a long time since I've had a tank. I'm finally getting back into it. I own a restaurant, and don't have a ton of time, so I need something low maintenance.

My plan is a 10g skimmerless tank, with mostly zoas, mushrooms, and a couple of clowns. I just got a new RO membrane, some new DI resin, and got the tank back painted. Making water as we speak to start setting it all up. I'll be running an MP10, a Reefkeeper Light, and an LED light fixture, and not much else. I'm starting with some dried out live rock, and hopefully I can keep mostly frustration free with a small tank and careful maintenance.

So anyway, pics soon, and if you're one of the old guard, say hi. I'm back!

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So the tank took forever to cycle with dry rock, and I decided to add a skimmer and carbon and phosban reactors, but I've finally got some livestock in there. I've got a few small frags of acans and favia for now, with a bunch of decorative macro and a couple of skunk clownfish. Still dealing with some algae, but it's coming along pretty well overall.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: