• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Vendor
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
I am in need of a new Metal Halide light fixture for my 24g nano. I have the following frags to trade for either cash or for a 20" Current USA Sunpod 1X250 Watt HQI w/ Lunar lights and mounting brackets. I would prefer to trade for the fixture but cash will suffice, this is a package and I am NOT breaking it apart! All frags are mounted and healed and ready to go. I can post some pictures in a while but this is what I have to offer 1. Jayda's Watermelon (from Eric at Fragfarmer) 2. Tropicorium Grape Watermelon 3. Bazooka Joe (from yourreef) 4. Jimmy's Orange Sherbert 5. Emerald Mummy Eye 6.Oregon tort 7. Pink Lemonade.....this is for pick-up I will not ship under any circumstances!!!! the cash amount i am asking is $550 the fixture would cost you less brand new...I'll get some pics up at lunch time but these are all the real deal no bullcrap, just in a bind and need a fixture, the above fixture is all that I will accpet in return, no other fixture will fit my tank and I cannot hang a pendant...my zip is 11757...best way to reach me is via text 302-367-6201 Kevin

PS..there are pics of some of the frags in my photo album as well

Last edited:

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Vendor
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
if you want to get in touch with me, text me because I am at work and can't talk but I can converse via text until either noon or when I am out of work at 4pm then I can talk...or leave me a phone message with any question, name and number (area code) and I will get back to you at noon or afer 3:30pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: