• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

llobrao

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I post my number here all the time, we are in 2022 going to 23 we should know better to send money over the internet, dude txt me selling me some nudibranch but I would never send money even on PayPal to anyone don’t be so trust worthy of people you don’t know and specially thought txt, dude forgot I told him not to txt me bro txt me like 3 weeks later selling a fish this time lmao

Bluereef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two wrongs don't make this right. Yes he scammed u, but for only 26 bucks it's not even worth it.. To make a threat on about an ak47 isn't right especially with all the sick people shooting up Schools these days.. Just alert everyone on the thread and that's the way to stop the scammer's. I'm sure u have a family who loves u and the last thing they need is for a police officer to come knocking at ur door over a threat like that. Its taken seriously and people even loose there jobs over things like that so all u will e loosing is not worth losing over $26 u already lost.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Yea 26$ is nothing..i didn't even bother asking for return my money or going to the police for those but instead I only told him he was the same scammer he scammed before..but i tried to alert everyone here..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: