• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
It's kinda like how I use crack cause it's cheaper, but cocaine is my white powder of choice.
cokepowd.jpg

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Craig Bingman did a study on the various salt mixes. He told me (and you can find it in the old Aquarium Frontiers articles, if I an not mistaken) That Instant Ocean is the best, even better than Reef Crystals.

-Alfred

Snipes

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alfredo is right.

The only difference between IO and Reef Crystals is a little extra calcium and miniscule trace elements. Reef Crystals is just a marketing game. Use IO.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you guys are all fucked. Didn't your rabbi tell you to use one of these brands.

kosher.gif

bh1a69yb.jpg

not many people know the difference between regular salt and kosher salt. It's actually very simple. to be kosher salt must be purchased in quantities of at least 3 pounds. this is because buying things in small quantities is against talmudic law. if it is purchased in smaller quantities it is usually called "sea salt" and costs more than 3 pounds of kosher salt.

seriously, I have NEVER seen kosher salt in a quantity less than 3 pounds.

[ February 07, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if you don't use kosher salt you should at least getthe fish blessed. today on the news they said we should get ready to board up ourt windows incase we geted bombed. somthing tells me if it gets that bad it might be hard to keep the reef going.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: