• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Best Selection, Prices, Service

New Clams, frags, colonies, inverts, fish, and more.

We consistently offer the widest variety of livestock available anywhere in the US with the best prices and customer service!!

A few of the new items being posted:

10-16.jpg

6-20.jpg

5-21.jpg

7-19.jpg

4-22.jpg

2-23.jpg

9-18.jpg

3-23.jpg

1-23.jpg

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/

Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I am interested in buying a 12 pack of hard corals what would some of the frags consist of? Since i would say i am more starter package. also is shipping always 34.99? or are there deals?

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I am interested in buying a 12 pack of hard corals what would some of the frags consist of? Since i would say i am more starter package. also is shipping always 34.99? or are there deals?

It's hard to say exactly what will be in our 12 packs, since availability varies from day to day and week to week. But in general, a 12 pack of hard corals would include a mix of LPS and SPS type corals such as Montiporas, Pocilloporas, Stylophoras, Brains, Chalices, Turbinaria, Pavona, and other similar items. It does not include Acroporas, if you are looking for those we recommend one of the Acropora specific packages.

$34.99 is our standard UPS Priority Overnight shipping rate, and we do not run specials on that. However, we do have a cheaper $15.99 rate for Ground shipping to customers within our Zone 1 area. Many of our Manhattan Reef friends qualify for this, but we would need your address to tell you for sure. Because this is Ground shipping, and may not be delivered until the end of the day if it goes out on the truck, we do require that Ground shipments be held for pickup at your closest UPS Customer Center, which we will be happy to look up for you if needed.

As an added special for our sponsored clubs members that fall within our Zone 1 area, we also offer free Ground shipping on orders that total over $200 after any discounts are applied. The same Ground shipping requirement of having it held for pick up would apply to these orders as well.

Becky

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: