• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

alvintheclownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy has "cat eye polyps" and is selling them, but the rob is he has no camera, but says all "cat eye polys" look the same... is this true? he said their bright green with purple is em. Please, any one know?

paneubert

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If he is doing business and can't even borrow a camera to show his product, then I would wonder about what he is hiding. Maybe I am just always paraniod, but I have been screwed before.

Mr_Ugly

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whodah's Cat Eye palys have the brightest green out of all the green eyed purple/pink palys I've seen.

It's similar to the paly that people call Watermelon, but there is a lot of variation among Watermelon. With many of them being on the faint side.

Cat Eye is like Watermelon, but with super bright green, and the pink has a purple blue cast to it.

You have to see it in person or ask where he got it from to know for sure.

Chubosco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that you question the trust your mind is telling you...buyer beware. If it wouldn't hurt to lose the money then what the heck. I think your mind said that too. :?: There is a clown on this board and her boss said there is one born every minute. What to do, what to do.

alvintheclownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no , its not that i dont trust, i just wanna kno if the cat eye polyps are in fact a specific type not a generalization. like yea all cat polyos are this color. i dont question the list, i just wanna kno what to order

Mr_Ugly

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want the ones that look like Whodah's then be careful of these imported ones. They may very well look exactly like his, but without a pic, you are relying on someone else to make that determination. Best would be for you to see them for yourself, to decide if you like them :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: