Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the poll, the following will be the chat times, starting this Sunday:

Sundays: 11am-12 pm EST. This allows for our aussie members to attend, I believe?

Wednesdays: 8-9pm, EST.

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have a problem with both those time slots. Sundays at 11:00EST I am in church (perhaps I could skip that :P . Wednesdays at 8:00 may be possible but I won't know for a few weeks as I work out my work schedule in the Big Apple.

I am not asking you to change things just for me but I did want you to know in case things change.

Mickey

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mickey: Another service time on Sunday possible? Keep us posted. I hesitate to try and change the Sunday time because of the out of the country folks...

Could we get comments from the Australians on the possible times for you guys on Sundays?

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric:

After 2:00 on Sundays works good for me. Also Saturdays are good but I realize many peope don't want to commit on a Saturday.

Here is a copy of a post Matt Rains made earlier during the poll which indicates there's a 15.5 hour time difference. so 11:00 AM EST is about 2:30AM Monday morning in Australia if my conversion is correct --
"7:00 am would be good. Thats 10:30pm for me in SA, Australia. Something more reasnable might be 2:30 pm, which is 6:00 am here. If the chat is Friday or Saturday I can do most times as its a weekend here.

Regards,
Matt "

I will make the Wednesday work for me but I may have conflicts a few days and I'll just make do. If the 11:00 AM Sunday works for others then I'll just miss that one and read the chat logs.

Enjoy Boston, but bring your overcoat and longjohns. It's cold up here right now.

Mickey

matt_rains

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric Borneman":2exih8dj said:
Sundays: 11am-12 pm EST. This allows for our aussie members to attend, I believe?

Wednesdays: 8-9pm, EST.

11:00 AM Sun EST is 2:30 AM Mon in Adelaide
8:00 PM Web EST is 11:30 AM Thu in Adelaide

Daytime is difficult because im on the road but I'll see what I can sort out. No point putting everyone out for 1 person, I'm here to make friends :)

Any time after 8:30 AM Sun is in to Monday morning here. I don't mind a later night Sunday but 2:30 AM would kill me. I'd be so tired i'd probably fall asleep in my lunch :oops:

Matt

Tinker

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The schedule of events on the main page list both days as 11:00-12:00. Could cause confusion with us chronoligically challenged people.

aquanaut

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So those this mean that there will be a discussion at 8:00 pm Wed. because Sun. at 11:00 am not possible for me I am working at that time .

Bill2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chat of 1/12 was just a introduction chat. Nothing concerning corals at all. If you would still like it I'm sure we can put it up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: