A

Anonymous

James told me my post was confusing regarding quiz protocol. So let me try and restate.

Every Monday, a new quiz for the week goes on the site, along with the answer sheet and explanations for the previous week's quiz.

Yes, you will all send the quizzes back to me each week for grading. Some of you have extenuating answers, or there may be some subjectivity to the answer (as in the bonus question last week.)

I am also keeping a gradebook on Excel, and doing the score tallies, so the quizzes need to keep being sent to me.

I will return them to you from now on just with a numbered grade and any personal comments necessary.

My point on the other post was merely that it was silly for me to write "correct" or "the correct answer was b" when you guys will clearly know that by the answers already posted. Similalry, it is silly for me to write explanations for answers when they are already posted, too. That's all I meant on the previous post, and sorry if I wasn't clear.

I hope this one makes more sense.

Eric

A

Anonymous

John...I don't care what format so long as it is not a .exe file and so long as i have it by email by Sunday nights at midnight.

Eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: