• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mds438

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For trade is my hard earned cash in exhange for your used live rock!!! Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Breaking down a tank... I'll do it for free if you let me keep your live rock! Downgrading? I'll buy your extra rock! Fear not countrymen, your rock is wanted!

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

that was a funny thread. You guys crack me up!!! If it was a social experiment then it proved that MR has a great sense of humor!!!

:backtotop No I do not have any live rock, but Awilda did a couple of days ago. You should check with her.

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's so funny...
I used to trade the snakes I would find in my house in Nairobi against salt water to the museum. Was difficult to get salt mix at that time and ocean was 14 hours of driving...

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
he means no harm...have a sense of humor.. we have broken down tanks together for people who were moving, getting new setups,deaths.....etc and have been payed in rock,fish,tanks...u name it!! you guys flame threads way to much...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
he means no harm...have a sense of humor..

We all have a great sense of humor on the site, we just cant stand stupidity.... :screama: these guys on the site are a great bunch of people... :grouphug:

johnny u for 1 really pissed off many people with ur for sale thread of disgusting live rock..
and 2 ur friend over here pissed off many people with his ro waste (waste of a thread) thread....

not meaning to come off as an a$$ but i think the stupidity should really stop... :thanks:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Disgusting live rock? it was in a tank brewing for the past two years wasting space. Im not a reef guy .... a person like myself doesnt know what good reef stuff looks like and not to mention four people wanted to take it off my hands..you for some reason cant keep ur mouth shut...u remind me of a woman

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i remind u of a women? was that supposed to be funny.... anyways i wish both of you luck with ur endevour of free rocks and rodi waste water :lol2:...

and i cant keep my mouth shut cause these stupid threads keep popping up lmao....

imma stop now before this gets out of hand..... happy reefing and enjoy the site...

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: