• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
0704special.jpg

25% Off Huge Savings on ALL marked corals and drygoods!
From Friday to Sunday

For the past few days, we've been working hard STOCKING UP on our inventory with TON of premium corals from Indonesia and Australia! From frags to colonies and from softies to SPS - we guarantee our selection will cater to every hobbyist!

Never been to our store? Take advantage of this chance to come down and visit us!

*Cannot be combined with MR 10% discount or be applied towards already discounted / sale items.

tonep

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This is my second time buying coral from Manhattan Aquariums and I have been very happy with the corals.
They have a huge varity from really expensive to some great cheep deals.
I got a 1"x1" favia for $15 and 2 - 4 head acan frags both for just $25 (they were on sale).
Also the people are friendly but not pushy.
I would highly recomend stopping by especially with the sale.

zayn

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This is my second time buying coral from Manhattan Aquariums and I have been very happy with the corals.
They have a huge varity from really expensive to some great cheep deals.
I got a 1"x1" favia for $15 and 2 - 4 head acan frags both for just $25 (they were on sale).
Also the people are friendly but not pushy.
I would highly recomend stopping by especially with the sale.

Second that!

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thank you guys for the kind words!

This is NOT a phony sale event where prices are inflated. :D We have kept the same great prices on all items! We're talking real savings here!

For all of our online shoppers, please use the code "25JULY4" to receive the 25% off during your checkout process. *Case sensitive! The code will be active starting Friday and it will expire on Sunday midnight.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Few things to look for this weekend -
Blue palythoa colonies
Amazing Australian SPS Colonies
Australian Euphyllias - crazy in colors
Multicolor Lobophyllias / Trachyphyllias
Ultra Grade Chalice colonies!
*Blue Linkia Starfish are back in stock!
Also for the first time ever, pink tipped marbled Linkia starfish - Reef Safe!
Did I mention the amazing assortment of Carpet Anemones (Reds / Blues), Rose BTAs, and uncommon LTAs?

Many new frags including fat jumbo dendro frags and rainbow blasto frags added to the 8' Frag tank!

As always, more nifty items also mixed into the $15 Frags section!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Nice starfishes

I went there today saw the starfishes they are very nice but cant forget the red carpet woooow that thing was huge thanks for the frags and the tomato clownfish that boy is pretty big already took over the anenome...i think ill be there tomorrow again...

Last edited:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I was just in there today. Wow.. amazing selection. They have beautiful frags and colonies. (as always)
Young Reef, you're definitely right about the red carpet.. it's HUGE!
I was able to pick up a great looking squammie and a really beautiful colored favia. Worth the trip, for sure!

scunfcu

Reefer
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Another happy customer, I was there today and pick up nice coral. Take advantage of the 25% discount and they are very helpful and nice.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thanks to all those who stopped by today! It was great meeting new people and also seeing some old familiar faces. :)

Sale rages on! Heading into the city tomorrow for fireworks? Stop by the store before the sun falls! We'll be open from 12 to 5pm.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Thank you guys for the kind words!

This is NOT a phony sale event where prices are inflated. :D We have kept the same great prices on all items! We're talking real savings here!

For all of our online shoppers, please use the code "25JULY4" to receive the 25% off during your checkout process. *Case sensitive! The code will be active starting Friday and it will expire on Sunday midnight.

Inflated prices Ha Ha I have seen that before....."come to our super 40% special" as they are changing the prices on their tanks. Been to your store once and the prices and Live Stock are great....you even have parking in the city ha ha

I will be by this weekend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: