monkeyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be going up to the York/Ogunquit area next week. I went to Little Shop of Pets last time and was really dissappointed (but still bought a cool pocillopora!) with their setup. I'll be checking out Inland Reef in Nashua, are there any other stores in this area? Or somewhere in maine? Thanks!

BTW, Little Shop of Pets hasn't done water changes on their reefs for 2 years so they can keep goniopora. Tanks look spoogy but the goniopora looks good! Not much i can say for the sps...

Jacob1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think inland reef aquaria is definitly your best bet. Of course you aren't gaurenteed free flat worms with every purchase like at Little Shop of Pets
icon_wink.gif

monkeyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be up Tuesday thru Thursday. Don't know which day i'll be up to the shop but i'll definitly be there on thursday wether or not i put something on hold earlier. There is absolutely NO sps in my area and all our store tanks are too damn young to support any sps (moved 2 months ago). I'll be looking forward to meeting you too!

MattM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you come up in the day, you'll meet Tom (MickAv8r here). I'll be in one or more of those days after 6pm.

Our SPS stock is low to fair right now, but we've got an 8" bright orange M. capricornus that's to die for. That is, unless we sell it before next week.
icon_smile.gif

monkeyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well get fraggin! I'll be there anyway to check out the shop, the 8" cap is a wee bit too big for my massive 44 but i'll check it out! Any sps is better than none! I'll keep that in mind, i'll try to stop sometime after 6.

livingstone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How late are you open Tues., Wed., and Thurs, Matt? I'm staying in Lexington, MA on Aug. 14, 15, 16th so I'll be up for sure. Wish I was ready for some of your great livestock but am still setting up the hardware.

Ritteri&Bubbles

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great place for corals is Greg Hiller, he lives just south of Inland Reef. He is a member on this board, check out his stuff. Well worth it!

MattM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by livingstone:
<STRONG>How late are you open Tues., Wed., and Thurs, Matt?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tues - Fri 11:30A to 8:00P
Sat 11:00A to 8:00P
Sun Noon to 6:00P
Closed Monday

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: