• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Week 3 and 4 images are up and readable.(even for you slow pokes still with dial-up). The largest files are about 1.5megs but most are in the 100-200k range. I tested a few and those worked. I'll upload the lecture text for week 3 soon.

Bill

A

Anonymous

Well, I'm not so sure about that, Bill. I just tried to open the the first jpeg/gif or whatever in Bauplin (sp..sorry, I'm a little frustrated right now to look it up) and my ol' slowpoke connection/dinosaur computer combo was grinding away for three minutes before I shut it down. Thought it was gonna blow a rod
wink.gif

Is the problem with my old PC or is it something else? I have very little space left on my hard drive, even though I've dumped all the kids' programs for this class (yes, I know, and I have an upgrade scheduled in two weeks but that's not going to help me *now*).

So what do I do? If I used my friend's gigahertz computer with the cable connection will I be able to download these?

Aarrgghh

~Alice

A

Anonymous

Alice,
had to be something with your computer or with the hosting company was maintaining their computers when you were downloading. The first file for bauplan is only 209k and the largest file in bauplan is only 1.6megs. Try it again.
Bill

A

Anonymous

Just a note: week 3 histology downloads: Page 4 and page 5.gifs are the same!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: