kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey,

I have an Imperator Angel (2-3") and Naso Tang (2.5-3.5") getting ready to come out of quarantine. I've had both of them for around 3 months and they are great guys. The imperator was only around a candy cane but didn't bother it. I'm really just interested in giving them a good home. Here are some pics.

click to enlarge

Imperator Angel - $45
Naso Tang - $35 (holding for Pmui)

Looking to sell them within the next week.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If the naso falls through put me second in line... My tank needs some nice, active fish.

How "safe" is an Imperator angel in a reef? I have not researched it, but I have seen pictures of them in reeftanks on RC, and some fairly advanced aquarists are the ones keeping them.

Thanks,

Alfred

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Alfredo - This naso is soo cool. I had a kole tang in my display with my sohal and the sohal was going after it. I saw this naso on several different times jump in between the sohal and kole tang.

Cali - you have first dibs on the angel.

Pmui - You have first dibs on the naso. If possible could we meet up this weekend. This Sunday will be the 5th week they have been in quarantine and I would like to take them out.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: