A

Anonymous

Instant Ocean is all i ever used. Worked for me. Not bad on french fry's either
smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Just looked at the comparison chart and something interesting caught my eye.

Reef Crystals has a higher Copper content that Instant Ocean. That just seems out of place.

------------------
I am NOT an expert and I will NEVER claim to be one. If my thoughts are incorrect please show me the error of my ways but please do so respectfully, the same way you would wish to be treated.

R.E.Moses

A

Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by srbayless:
Flounder,

Just type in wintersale, I tried it today and it still works.

Good luck!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thing keeps ignoring it when I type it in. Is there some trick? I tried it first yesterday when someone said it was still working. It just ignores it and then gives me a $5 shipping charge. I guess that isn't such a bad deal, but if I can save this for anything less than $5 worth of aggrivation, why not?

A

Anonymous

Richard:

To my eye, all of the copper readings look about the same. I'm not sure what Craig's error bars are, but the differences are small, if they are even real.

------------------
Randy Holmes-Farley

A

Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Reefmann:
Instant Ocean Rocks!!!!

Checkout this website. Salt survey!
http://www.athiel.com/lib12/saltsurv2.htm

Reefmann.

BTW: The "Wintersale" coupon no longer works. Is there another electronic coupon?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, a lot of people eat at McDonalds, but that doesn't make it good for you!

A

Anonymous

Sub Total $104.97
Tax
$.00
Shipping
$4.95
Total
$109.92
For Three 200 gal buckets still not a bad deal for IO.
Mike

A

Anonymous

I used instant ocean and reef crystals.Reef crystals seems to increase my coraline growth using the same lights and water change schedule.

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

I've used IO for years. It's a great, reasonably priced salt. The only difference that I noticed with reef crystals is a higher calcium level. This was not an issue for me as I used a calcium reactor.

As for coralife, I stopped using it because at least at the time, It was short on magnesium.

Regards,

Scott

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: