reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Found this polyp from my eagle eye frag that has a bright lime green eye surrounded by a thin band of the usual orange eye of eagle eyes... looks pretty cool to me.

Attachments

• 1213152240.jpg
    1213152240.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 598

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
and sorry about the quality, its the phone on my camera... which can probably take better pictures, i just have no idea whats going on when it comes to photography. haha

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Actually yes somewhat..I mean theres a thousand morphs out there they cant all be natural
Imagine a colony of rastas 20feet by 20 feet in the ocean. than ask yourself that question again.

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I usually just place 2 rare zoas close together, dim the Kessils to the lowest intensity, dose heavy vodka that night and play some R.Kelly . sometimes I get lucky with a morph and sometimes I don't...but it's a hella of a night for the zoas.

Last edited:

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I usually just place 2 rare zoas close together, dim the Kessils to the lowest intensity, dose heavy vodka that night and play so R.Kelly . sometimes I get lucky with a morph and sometimes I don't...but it's a hella of a night for the zoas.

Now this is what i call dedication to the hobby.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: