pontiacgto

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello to all, I found a very small critter swimming in my tank the other day and it seems to be a jellyfish. I called around to local shops and they are not sure. I do not have a picture for it is to small to pick up. It swims just like a jelly. I have it in a holding tank. Could this be possible. The tank is four years old and i have not added anything new in about 8mo. which was live rock, maybe 10 lbs. Could any one give me ideas on what to do, is it possable to keep it? thanks

reef master

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive had one of those in my tank too. its really tiny right?? i actually lost it in my tank but its probably still in there. it is a type of jellyfish but i dont know anything about it. keep it in a real small holding tank, with maybe even a magnefying glass. try feeding it baby brine shrimp. see how it does

best of luck

reef master

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive had one of those in my tank too. its really tiny right?? i actually lost it in my tank but its probably still in there. it is a type of jellyfish but i dont know anything about it. keep it in a real small holding tank, with maybe even a magnefying glass. try feeding it baby brine shrimp. see how it does

best of luck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: