A

Anonymous

Well, I could email you the same file as you downloaded, but I doubt that would do much good...;-)

Eric is scanning these things from his own personal reference library, so I think it really depends on the quality of his source material. You guys may be reading a scan of a copy of a copy, in which case it's just not going to get any better than this. Alternatively, instead of Eric doing all of the digging and scanning, you all could all go to the library and dig up these textbooks yourself...:)

As far as I know, Eric is scanning his stuff at 300 DPI, so it doesn't really get any better than that.

Suggestions anyone?

Cheers
James Wiseman

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

I can certainly do a mass email of a scan or two. I'll work on it tomorrow - we'll try one before I do a lot.

Eric

A

Anonymous

James
The illustration on page 4 (examples of different ecological groups)is pretty fuzzy and as Eric indicated you can't read the left column. Any chance this could be sent as an email attachment?
The chart on page 5 (Shumacher 1984) is just totally unreadable. Even tried a magnifying glass. Could this also be e-mailed? Thanks for your attention.
Was the sailing good? I hope.
Reefbug

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: