Y

yulia

We need to move soon and our live sand has to go before breaking down the tanks. This was several bags of South Down in January of 2000. Since then we have added Nassarius snails, small clams and whatnot, and there are lots of worms that keep it all turned over, soft and white.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2355144080

This will have to be picked up in Brooklyn, New York. There will be some bonuses, rock frags with lots of coralline and the like, but winner must take all!

[ October 22, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: yulia ]

S

Stix

I am in Brooklyn but don't need sand. I want your flame hawk and maybe some of the small fish if you are selling them. Call me if you are. 917-559-9189.
-Nick

Y

yulia

Thanks for writing; unfortunately all of the fish and rocks are gone. There's only a lot of snails, a serpent star who has almost completely grown his legs back (he lost them during the blackout), and two blue damsels who have eluded capture for years.

I'm also concerned about finding a home for the serpent star. He grew his legs back because I kept the water quality as high as possible, and the tank has a deep sand bed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: