Y

yulia

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
How 'bout a 55, same deal, average 4" of sand, 2 65W PCs ??? We have to get rid of that one as well.

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Yulia,

Are you still of the living? I won the auction and can't email you through ebay. I left you a PM yesterday with no response and need to know your address and time that is good to pick it up. Please get back to me here or email [email protected].

Mike

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yulia

I emailed you on PCs. I was trying to replace a part on one of my lights when I found out the model was discontinued, and I'm now scrambling to find a new light. Please get back to me asap. Thank you very much.

Pete

Y

yulia

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
dear All,

It's 12:30 on Thursday morning, just saw Mike and his wife off after they came late this past evening to pick up my sand and the tank that went with it. Great to meet you! Man we uncovered some weird worms there. some even looked like earthworms, if I saw them in my garden I wouldn't have looked twice, but in a reef tank...???

Now to get rid of this 55, this HUGE 12" tonga rock......... tomorrow's another day but hubby has 2 job interviews, no reefing tomorrow!

Cheers
Rob & Yulia

PS For excellent PC light parts and retrofitting kits, go to http://www.championlighting.com I dealt with them many times, they're great.

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Best of luck to both of you, Rob and Yulia!

Actually, I also can use about half the sand in the 55, but I really really need a PC (I can explain if you really want to hear it). If for whatever reason, you don't want to sell it to me, please say so directly. I can handle it. :D

Thanks.

[ October 30, 2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: dragonwrasse ]

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is off topic... please no flame...

Another great option for PC light supplies is AH Supply (they are out of Rochester NY)... I got my setup from them... great to deal with... After I installed my retro kit, one of the bulbs wouldn't fire, called them, and they shipped another no questions asked, didn't even ask for the bad bulb back.

Just wanted to throw that out there for you dragonwrasse.

J.

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks anyway, triggerboy. I just need 65W, cheap and fast, while I look for a clamp for a discontinued clamp-on PC light. Not interested in getting something brand new that I won't need and can't resell for much.

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well the 90 is home and I put it up next to the nanos in my den/office. I moved the 55 that was in the spot to another room. Here are a few shots of one hour after completing the setup. Thanks again Rob, this is one sweet tank
thumb.gif
. I do think I may have blown one of the 96 watt ballasts while fiddeling with the actinc bulb but the other 2 are working nicely, hopefully it is just the bulb.
new90andnano.gif

new90.gif

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Tank looks great next to the nano Liquid! What a steal, all for 103.50. Wish i had the room! How many guys did you have help you move everything?

I think the final priced would have been higher if he posted a pic of the canopy and stand, real sweet deal!

[ October 31, 2003, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: