Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just made the firm decision to set up a large salt water aquarium in my place in Park Slope.

My thought is to find a reputable shop that could assist me. My understanding is that New World Aquarium had a good reputation but is now closed, and CityAquarium seems very high end but very pricey. Does anyone have any advice?

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
you want them to do maintenance? or just setup and design it? either way, Manhattan Aquariums does both I think.

Also remember that the shop has skin in the game, so whatever may "assist" them might not necessarily "assist" you. this is doubly true with high margin/high value equipment. Not to say anything about MA because they are a great store, just that your interests might not be exactly aligned.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hands down - the guys at Coral Theory can help you out..and they are right there in Park Slope!

They are a vendor here, so look on the Marketplace page for info on reaching them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: