reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To All Participants:

Just to inform you that while on the iRC chat with Eric today, he informed us that he will NOT be logging onto the chat for this Wed due to the time differential, etc... So, let's plan accordingly, right Bill??

I did not ask him about next Sunday however, so that is still up in the air.

Also, as many of you perhaps know, this is an off week as far as the course goes! So, I recommend catching up on some reading!

Regards,

Steve

jimbirk

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefdiver2- catching up this week doesn't begin to describe the work - this stuff is really thick-a martini before AND after study time !!! Good luck to all !

Jim

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:? Now I am confused.

I thought we'd have a chat this week to review week 3 and also any prior weeks.

I wasn't able to make the 1/28 chat once it moved to Tuesday but I saw a post that indicated it didn't take place anyway. Did it? Are the logs going to be posted?

I can't make Sunday's at 11:00 and at this point I feel like I have missed chatting about week 2 and week 3. Or maybe I just have the schedule mixed up. Is the week 3 quiz still due Sunday 2/9? Or are we chatting about week 3 on 2/12 and the quiz is due 2/16????

Eric, can you just clarify so we are all on the same page?

Thanks. Mickey

Bill2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was no Chat last tuesday and on Sunday he got on 46 minutes late. Unless you are really computer savy you can't walk into a internet cafe in paris and get a chat program going. The MACO staff is keeping track of the missed chats etc and will make sure you get what you signed up for.

It looks like today is off which is not surprising since it took Eric 46 min to get on last time. Hmm 46 min in chat room or 46 min in paris.. you make the call :)

Have a great week and the chat room is always open if you have questions about the material. Maybe someone else in the course can help you answer your questions.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: