thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Toying with another decent sized cube tank. I Stopped by Absolutely fish today. I Wanted to check and see what tanks that had on display. No large cubes in stock, and the 93 is no longer available. Has marineland had some issues with quality or simply a supply and demand type issue?

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I'm in the market for a 300DD and made a "want to buy" post for it. Another member commented on the thread and mentioned that there is a recall on their tanks so I'm guessing that's why there aren't any available.
Thanks
300dd is a beauty. What is second option. Looking online I saw sight scaquariums. They have an 80gal. Sorta cube. Little pricey though

Thanks
300dd is a beauty. What is second option. Looking online I saw sight scaquariums. They have an 80gal. Sorta cube. Little pricey though

Anthony from Reef Shoppe suggested tankmeusa.com but I don't know if I want to go the custom route it's usually not that affordable lol but to be fair, I haven't even inquired about a potential tank yet.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: