another pic of hammer
hammer2.JPG

green frilly shroom $10

greenfrilly1.JPG

yellow gorgonian $30
gorg1.JPG

another shot of yellow gorg
gorg2.JPG

BIG Yellowish/ Tan Button Polyps $25 there's some reddish brown sponge on the base
buttonpolyp1.JPG

BIG Brown Button Polyps $20
brownpolyps1.JPG

another pic
brownpolyps2.JPG

Please let me know if you have any questions. Pick up in Norwalk, CT or White Plains,NY.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Liz, I'm really interested in the yellow gorgonian. A couple of questions - how close are you to the metro north station in White Plains? I don't have a car, so pick up outside of the NY metro area is tricky. Otherwise, are you planning on going to the frag swap? I'd paypal you the money for it if you'd be willing to hold it for me until then if you're planning on going.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Damn CT is too far. I was also interested in the gorg.

You should gather all you want to get rid of for the swap if youre going, you will definately sell it there.

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Liz, I'm really interested in the yellow gorgonian. A couple of questions - how close are you to the metro north station in White Plains? I don't have a car, so pick up outside of the NY metro area is tricky. Otherwise, are you planning on going to the frag swap? I'd paypal you the money for it if you'd be willing to hold it for me until then if you're planning on going.

ElleBelle: I will be going to the Frag Swap but would truly like to get it to a new home sooner than that. I work in White Plains Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. What time would work for you?

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes the zoos and hammer would do just fine, they were in the lower part of my tank and medium flow. pm sent back

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am interested in the Hammer, how big is the rock that it is on ? Also how big is the rock with the BIG Yellowish/ Tan Button Polyps $25 there's some reddish brown sponge on the base...I am interested in that as well !

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: