A

Anonymous

Hi Eric,

Sorry for bothering You again with this subject but I believe there are some pages (268 to 323) on chapter seven missing on the uploaded version of the EIS text for this week's reading.

Thanks.

Nat.

A

Anonymous

Yes, I know. Apparently, James thought the reading was from the second volume. I talked to him today as he was getting ready to leave, and he managed to scan in what he could...there are pages regarding families of scleractinia that are missing. They are not critical, but I want you to have them. the problem is getting them into pdf format now.

I can't do it. I can scan as jpeg's or another file type, but they will be pretty big at a resolution you guys can read. We are working on the logistics of that now. Also, Jame's copier is fast...using a flatbed at 300 dpi is slooow. I'll be scanning for ten hours.

We'll get it up, as I have other things I promised coming, too. For now, please just concentrate on the lecture and the text available...for those of you who have your books, its not an issue...

If I could get a head countof those who still lack EIS or Aquarium Corals,it woud be a big help...both are available, so it shouldn't be a problem that you have books (exc. V. 2 of EIS)

Eric

A

Anonymous

Eric..
I have VolI of EIS, but not VolII.
I have had Aquarium Corals for some time. Its one of the best books I've got! Good fur U.
D*ck

A

Anonymous

I'm still waiting for EIS vols 7 & 8 and Aquarium Corals (I also purchased Sorokin's book). According to Amazon they might send the books after april 10th. I asked for International Priority for the shipping so the books should be arriving to Mexico City by april 15th (i hope).

Nat.

A

Anonymous

Eric,
I have EIS Vols 1&2 but I don't have Aquarium Corals. I have been sharing emails with the online bookstore here in Sydney and they just found out that their US supplier has been working with the wrong publisher.
frown.gif
(Apparently this has been Amazon's and Barnes & Noble's problem, too). They have told me it will be 3 weeks before I will get the book - which I paid for on Feb 22.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

Still don't have EIS either volume, heh, originally ordered these in mid february, although Andrews books in Australia promises to have them to me any time now... But the Borneman is a PEACH!!! Nice to finally have it after all these years...

------------------

A

Anonymous

I'm just waiting on your book, Eric, and it should be here Friday.

A

Anonymous

I finally have both volumes of EIS but I don't have the Aquarium Corals book yet.

Dan

A

Anonymous

Direct contact with the publisher of EIS, Charles Tuttle, indicates Vol 8, part2 books will ship shortly after (???) April 15. LOL
Reefbug

A

Anonymous

I have the first eis book but I wont have the second one for 4 weeks. I have aquarium corals.
Dave

[This message has been edited by shred5 (edited 29 March 2001).]

A

Anonymous

I have Eric's book and EIS part 2
I thought my EIS part one had arrived yesterday from Barnes and Noble, opened the box full of exitement to find...

The Ecology of Indonesia series Volume 5

"The Ecology of Nusa Tenggara and Maluku by Kathryn A Monk, Yance De Fretes and Gayatri Reksodiharjo-Lilley"

Which has a very attractive cover with some kind of lizard on the front and a colorful bird but strangely enough no fish hmmmm

Needles to say I have e-mailed B&N but I hope I am not going to have to wait another seven weeks to get the right book!

thought this would give you a laugh

cheers

Carolyn

A

Anonymous

Carolyn, a mild guffaw of disbelief perhaps...certainly no belly laugh by a long shot. Sheesh.

Eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: