jeg2105

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Coming out of a pretty dark and rough mental health period and unfortunately my tank suffered the most during this time. I tried my best but didn’t have much energy for upkeep, outside of occasional water changes here and there. Felt like I was seeing years of effort being flushed down the toilet.
There is hair algae everywhere and it’s just overall not a great situation for the fish or remaining corals. I have a 65g Red Sea, I don’t want to give up on the tank as I’ve had a couple of my little friends for 6+ years.

Does anyone do or can anyone recommend a credible person/ company that I can hire to help me get the tank back to where it was/ should be? Just to be clear, not asking for anyone to donate their time, im looking to pay someone to help me out. Thought I’d ask local reefers before reaching out to a larger company as I’d prefer to support a local hobbyist or a small business.

Feel free to ask questions or dm me rates etc. I can send video or anything else you need (any pictures I take during the day come out so blue, it’s hard to see what’s going on).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

jeg2105

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah thank you, can’t believe I didn’t include that. I’m in Washington Heights, directly in front of the A/ 175th street station.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: