Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
If u can’t pay $100 for the fish u can’t afford to home it no offense ....but that is my thesis behind the recent price surge , baby tangs like hippos look real cute till u have to give them a properly sized home post infant stage ....larval fish where never a good thing to be taking. Especially now that we have more masks in the ocean than tang fish ? these aren’t 3 year betta fish guys they can live just as long as you and me . You also get what you pay for good luck mate these fish come a long way

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Just A FYI , was in pets ware house @ carl place, I scooped up a 2.5"-3" yellow tang, allot of them weren't looking well, he's had them there about a week from when I purchased. Talked him down to 40$ ! Prices were very reasonable on them. My yellow tang is as yellow as it can be now and fattening up daily!

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.6%
123   3   0
Yes I stay away from certain stores for that reason

One guy who said Petco is crazy

I don’t qt so I prefer to have the store qt it for me

What I mean is I go to the store few times over the course of a month to look at the fish if that fish is healthy and being aggressive for over a month I will buy it. If it cost 60 vrs 80 I simple don’t care

I have about 50-60 fish and buy all my fish from mostly one place

Not saying it’s for everyone but works for me

Plus if I go in and see a lot of sickly fish I simply won’t support the store why support a store that can’t even keep fish healthy

Buying that fish for less money is just causing that store to buy more fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was at New York reef aquatic yesterday bunch of small purple tangs and yellow tangs in different sizes. I’ll be honest though I really didn’t look at the price since I wasn’t looking for fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: