BarryB

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a test
View

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: BarryB ] http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1710416&a=13209043&p=50846466

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: BarryB ]

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think photopoint's hosting pictures for free anymore... You'll have to shell out $20 for a year's membership.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Testing Brinkster:

yb2.jpg

Looks like it works. Thanks for the Brinkster tip.

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: yancey ]

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yancey nice pic. what size tank and inhabitants? also what cam you use?

i can't get pics of my fish. they move too damn much anyone have suggestions to get pics of them??

later
Lunchbucket

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lunchbucket, I bought a parrot mirror. I can stick in in the lip of the tank bottom. Got some good pics that way, "fins up" showing off for the new guy :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lunchbucket: Thanks. It's a 29 gallon tank with a yellowtail damsel, bicolor blenny as the only fish. I also have a sally lightfoot crab, 2 peppermint shrimp, and a few small hermits, and about 5 snails. No corals yet as I'm waiting to upgrade my lighting.

The camera I use is a Fujifilm Finepix in macro mode. When I take pictures, I usually wait until dark and then turn out all of the lights except the tank lights and turn off the flash on the camera.

Keeping the camera still and waiting for a good pose from the fish are my biggest problems.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: