• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
HI GUYS i have a red pistol shrimp and a yellow wacthmen goby for sale they are 100% perfect i dont have pics but i will get some if needed i dont want to sell them but with the new tank i only have sand in with my clams and i dont want to disturb them so i will sell these guys $50.00 pick up in yonkers ny thanks richie

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
pics

here are two pics i just took them

shrimp and goby.jpg

shrimp and goby 2.jpg

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
HEY YILI WHATS hows it going i still dont know how you got my box lololol talk to you soon ask jose he wanted them but he has a pistol he didnt want to add one more

yiliyang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey man, you came over to Jose's house last month for our NJMAS meeting. I got your box over there. I was the only Chinese guy there. It is working so good man. For your next one, maybe make the holes a bit smaller. I got a small mantis and he could go through the holes. You should have a permanent thread making custom acrylic stuff for people. I love your handy work.

Take it easy. I left a message for my buddy, I hope he jumps on your shrimp deal here. He has a bunch of super cool frags for trade also.

Yili

Last edited:

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
hi guys the shrimp and goby were sold today to DevIouS" thanks phill i hope you like them as much as i did and you know why i sold them becouse of the clam thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: