Slimjim

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I'm having problems with not being happy with where my rock is. I keep trying new ways to position it but then a week goes by an I'm not satisfied with it. Any ideas what I could do? I think one of the problems with a nano is you don't got the space to make the huge big arches an cool shapes that you could do in lets say a 60g like my brothers. Any ideas?

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rock structures still bother me for my 10 gallon. I must have switched my rock structure 10 times in the last 6 months. I have about twenty lbs. of LR right now but my plan is to make a new stucture that I'm happy with this week. Since I have so many different shapes of rock I'm going to use what looks good and the rest is going back to the LFS or in a new tank. I would just suggest playing with it. Most reefers I've noticed are never satisfied no matter the size. Good luck, Shaun

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would arrange it, wait a week with no livestock then see if you are happy. If not arrange it again and wait a few days. I am guessing you will never be totally satisfied so get it close then start covering that bare rock with critters!

FWIW I could have done things differently in both of my tanks and wish I would have taken my own advice so I say take it slow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: