bjc0305

Winging It
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Official Raffle Prize Thread for Manhattan Reefs? 2015 Fall Frag Swap at Pace University!

ps5KswG.jpg

Raffle time is almost here!

Listed below, you will find just a sampling of many of the fantastic prizes that we have acquired from our site vendors, LFSs, and manufacturers. We ask that you direct your future purchases to those who have been so generous to our community!

Prizes are listed in no particular order, and more will be added on a daily basis, so be sure to keep checking back to see what we have added!

7tMl

EcoTech Vortech MP40-QD

UT8v

Kessil A350 LED Light

AWFL

Fluval Sea Halo High Output Saltwater LED Light
Fluval Sea 24-34" Pro LED Light

iU5f

Maxspect Celestial LED Spotlight

4jHD

Aqueon Quietflow AQ800 Submersible Pump
Coralife CPR 750 Circulation Pump
Marineland Contour 5 AIO Aquarium

37ir

XStream-E Controllable Powerhead
Voyager Nano Pump
Xstream-E Wave Pump

tVO6

Eshopps IV-200 2 Channel Dosing Pump (Master)

gbw8

Eshopps S-120 Snow Cone Skimmer

FekZ

Marineland 36-48" Reef Capable LED Light with Timer
Skimmer Marineland Pro 300g 1C
2 x Marineland Aquarium Kit - Contour 5g (5g Rail Light)

ANUy

Typhoon III Extreme RO/DI Unit
8 x $25 Gift Certificates for Air, Water & Ice

wlQ2

2 x 1? Pipe, Blue P2o Reactor
?? Pipe, Blue P2o Reactor (For Nano Reefs)

6Hpa

2 x 50g ESV Salt Mix
100g ESV Salt Mix
1gal ESV Magnesium
4 x 64 fl oz ESV B-Ionic
1gal ESV Carbon

okzZ

16 x 20" Framed Art Print (Winner's Choice)

A.R.I.D. Algae Reactor - Pax-Bellum

Icecap 175w Metal Halide Ballast - PrattReef

2 x $100 Gift Certificates - Cherry Corals

$25 Gift Certificate - Doctors Foster & Smith

3 x T-Shirts - Kessil

Coral City Graphic Novel / Children?s Story (Signed by Author) - Saul Family

Seachem:
Full Set of 350mL Aquavitro Reef Supplements
1L bottle of Fuel
600g bottles of Reef Advantage Calcium
Reef Advantage Magnesium and Reef Builder
Digital Spoon Scale
350mL Bottles of Seed and Remediation (New Bacteria in the Aquavitro Line)
One each of the pre-bagged size (50g or 100mL) of Newest Filtration Media: PhosBond, PhosNet, phosfiltrum, and purfiltrum

Raffle FAQ

Where can I buy my raffle tickets?
Tickets will be available at the dedicated ?Raffle Tickets? booth, right next to the MR Registration table (where you received your name badge.) You may purchase them as soon as the doors open, until a few minutes prior to the start of the drawing.

How much will the tickets cost?
There will be two separate denominations of tickets, priced at either $1 or $3 each. (The type of ticket required for each item will be determined by the value of the prize.)

How do I choose the prize I want?
On the main floor, there will be several tables filled with all of the raffle prizes you will have to choose from. In front of each item you will see a corresponding bucket, featuring the name of the prize and the donor, along with a slot to drop your tickets into. (Be sure to use the correct value ticket - they will be clearly marked!)

Please do not crumble, fold, or otherwise physically alter any of the tickets that you drop into the buckets - doing so will not increase your odds of winning. We will not pick any of these tickets.

Tickets come in pairs! While you may drop one of your tickets in the bucket of your choice, you must remember to keep the opposite portion of the ticket marked ?KEEP THIS TICKET? in order to claim your prize.

Reminder: Please do not touch any of the raffle prizes! If you have any questions about an item, ask one of the volunteers near the table and we will do our best to provide you with an answer.

What if I accidentally dropped the wrong colored ticket into a bucket?
If this happens, please alert one of the volunteers at the Raffle Table immediately. Show them the other half of the ticket and they will be happy to retrieve it for you. However, once the raffle begins, we will not retrieve any misplaced tickets and will not honor any tickets of the incorrect color if they are drawn.

When and where is the raffle being held?
The raffle will be begin on the main floor at 4:00pm, and should last about 45 minutes or so.

Do I have to be present at the raffle to win?
Yes! You must be present during the drawing in order to win. If a winning ticket holder does not immediately step forward, we will chose another ticket. Writing your name and contact information on the back of your ticket is not sufficient - you must be present to win.

Will I be able to hear the winning number so I know if I win?
Sure hope so! Most everyone is quiet enough because they want to hear their own ticket numbers being called. To help that along we will also set up a screen to display the winning ticket numbers as they are drawn.

If your number is called, please do not wait until the end of the raffle to present a winning ticket! We have no way to know if we have a winner if you silently hold your ticket - so please do speak up!

How do I claim my prize?
If you hold the winning ticket for an item, step right up to the front of the room and present your ticket to one of the volunteers at the Raffle Table. You will then be given the lid of the corresponding prize bucket, which you may exchange for your item at the prize table.

This year we ask that you also give the volunteer your screen name when you come to pick up your item... We'd like to keep track of who wins these great prizes!

Is there anything else that I might need to know?
Probably not! But if we need to introduce more rules as the event unfolds, or as any questions come up, we reserve the right to make those decisions on the spot.

Last edited:

bjc0305

Winging It
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we are just over a week out from the raffle, I thought it would be cool to actually show you some of the fantastic prizes we've got lined up! ...Plus I couldn't help but add in a few more items, of course.

Last edited:

bjc0305

Winging It
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got another huge prize announcement for you...

Buz0

Check out this very nice new EcoTech VorTech that's just waiting for you to win it. And I've added in a new other surprises to the list, too!

Last edited by a moderator:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'd like to add a BIG thank you to Brian (bjc0305) for stepping up to handle the Raffle!!
Nice job Brian - there are some really great prizes on that list!!

bjc0305

Winging It
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's safe to say that was one of the craziest weekends I've had in years, but I was loving every minute of it. And thanks so much Kathy! I'm just glad I paid so much attention to how you managed everything over the past several years!

I also want to send out a huge thank you to all of our admins and volunteers - couldn't have asked for a better team. Can't wait for the next Swap!

2mTK

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I think it's safe to say that was one of the craziest weekends I've had in years, but I was loving every minute of it. And thanks so much Kathy! I'm just glad I paid so much attention to how you managed everything over the past several years!

I also want to send out a huge thank you to all of our admins and volunteers - couldn't have asked for a better team. Can't wait for the next Swap!

thank you too Brian , you did a phenomenal job

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: