Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so three people showed up. It's now 11:30 and I'm uploading this weeks lecture and quiz along with the quiz answers. Those of you who turned in bonus question will have your responses and points back shortly.

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I missed it. I just can't make 11:00AM on Sundays.

I will most likely miss this week as well now that we moved it to Tuesday to accommodate your trip. :lol: I'll be out of town travelling with my boss. If I can get free and get an internet connection and find a network connection other than my company's I'll try. I can easily dial in to my company network, but it blocks me from accessing chats and mIRQ and anything similar. I guess they assume those things aren't work related... :wink:

Mickey

Bill2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Problem Mickey the log has been uploaded already. It's in the uploads Coral Biology:Chat Logs folder.

AquariaUSA

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya all! Sorry to have missed Sundays chat...but the scheduling is becoming virtually impossible for me to make, considering things are generally scheduled during the days (EST) and the chat days/times have been sporadic. By any chance is this class going to be offered again? I would hate to miss the opportunity, but honestly I was not aware the scheduling would change as it has, and days are virtually impossible for us to accomodate, considering that is when we are at client locations. Thank you for your understanding.

Rich
AquariaUSA

Bill2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earliest time this will be offered again will be next year and you can still particpate in the class without attending the Q & A sessions. The reason this forum is set is is for people jsut like you that cannot attend the Q
& A sessions.

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquariaUSA

Don't give up yet. It always takes a couple of weeks for things to settle in.

My guess is we will regularly meet at 8:00PM EST on Wednesdays for the vast majority of the class. Eric changed it this week solely because of his trip to Paris. If he wasn't on an airplane he would have participated I think, even if it was the middle of the night wherever he was!

Sunday mornings won't work for me no matter what and I missed this week's as well when it got moved to Tuesday because I had set my work travel plans around Wednesday.

Hang in there a bit longer and I am sure it will smooth out.

Mickey

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: