Reef Man

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi !!
Can anybody tell me what combination of this aditives are good for a 30 gallons reef?

Any experience?
Comments?

Thanks in advance !!

icon_rolleyes.gif

KenH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Advantage and Reef Builder are a good combination to use to maintain both calcium and alkalinity in your tank. The amount to use to maintain levels will really depend upon the how much calcium demand your system has.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: KenH ]

tlc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree. i use reef builder in the am to maintain alk. then reef advantage in the pm for ca. i also use reef plus 1x a week. get a good test kit to monitor your levels. with a light load you may not neeed to add daily.

gobi 1

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Man,

I must also agree with the Seachem products above. I have used these for a couple of years now and like them very much. The results are predictable and accurate. I have a 40 gallon I dose a level teaspoon of each alternating back and forth between the two about 2-3 times a week. I add it to my top off water. By far the easiest, and I can't say enough, accurate.

gobi

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: gobi 1 ]

Reef Man

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HMMM !!

It looks that are great aditives.
I am only dosing Kalkwasser at this time. Will I need it If I use the aditives you mention?
I am not maintaining SPS, I think I can do it with them.

Do you only use this additives alone? or in conjunction with other kind of aditives or products?

Thanks in advance.

AH !! My tank is a 30 gallons cube.

icon_wink.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: