• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Mike King

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well your in luck Grand Rapids has two acrylic aquarium makers close by so shipping isnt a problem.
Stop by my shop The Coral Reef at 2124 Plainfield NE and we will help you out with your system. We are a professional Marine Aquarium shop and a member of AMDA .
Phone # is 363-6835 store is open tues- friday noon to 8pm sat noon to 6pm Sun and mondays by appointment.
see ya later
Mike King aka Mike_Workin

SuperLeet

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I live really close to your store. Do you corals and liverock and everything? If you do thatd be great because i thought the closest coral store was wet pets out in lansing!

(I normally wouldnt ask, your name is "the coral reef" but some stores advertise saltwater and dont carry it.)

Also. I think i called your store. If this is the same place they said they wouldnt get a live rock supply in for a while, and i should call at the end of july to sell my live rock.

If your interested, Im selling it for about 1-2 dollars a pound! I need money for my new tank. I also have a good amount of live sand teeming with critters. If you buy my rock, Ill seed my sound with a couple of pounds of garf grunge before you buy. Well thanks ill be sure to contact you!

JT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SuperLeet: Our store specializes ONLY in saltwater and nothing else. Come stop on by, would be great to meet another GR reefer. It may not look pretty at the moment, we are undergoing a massive store remodelling project, but the livestock is always healthy and thriving.

Email me off-board, [email protected], about your rock and live sand. I am building a new personal system and might be interested in your rock and sand.

- JT

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: JT ]

SuperLeet

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok...
Im thinking of making a tank anywhere from 300 gallons to about 800 gallons.

First off all, it has to look nice, as it will be on public display.

What is the largest acrilic tank i can have shipped to grand rapids MI. What are the dimensions? Price?

Ill ask more questions later
icon_smile.gif

Thankyou for help

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: