• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I took a few new pics at lunch. Still frustrating, but now moreso in the fact that I can't find the time to sit for a few hours and really experiment to get the best shots.

Purple/orange rim/green mouth ricordea :

ricordea1.jpg

Tonga bullseye mushroom :

tonga.jpg

Blue sponge :

sponge.jpg

Torch :

torch.jpg

Xenia :

xenia.jpg

Metallic alveopora :

alveopora.jpg

Above shot one :

above1.jpg

Above shot two (the most color-accurate shot of my ricordea so far) :

above2.jpg

Let me know what y'all think!

Peace,

Chip

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Moly. I was expecting something else with "big uns" in the title, but this is nearly as good :P

I see a lot of future contest submissions here :) Really great pics, Chip. Thanks for sharing.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R33f_$hark":5hr1970e said:
Absolutely amazing.... 8O 8O 8O Beautiful colors....everything looks great and healthy. Fantastic job!

Dude, is the weasel in your avatar unconscious or something??? :wink: :lol:

R33f_$hark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, this is a picture of my room mates ferret. We found him sleeping like this one day so we snapped a pic. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R33f_$hark":mczutbft said:
lol, this is a picture of my room mates ferret. We found him sleeping like this one day so we snapped a pic. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. :lol:

Ahhh snoozin weasel. Thought you either gave it some smirnoff or conked it on the head with somethin. :lol: Ferrets are fun...I used to have one several years ago; would crawl up my mom's pantsleg all the time when I'd go home to visit. LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: