• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
This coral takes care of itself. It has a purple base (I think they all do) and the polyps are usually just a lighter shade and sometimes have a green hue. I have one on a small shell $7 and another on a large shell, at least 2x4 inches, for $15. Being on a shell makes it easy to place anywhere. Also have a palythoa with 3 polyps for $5. It has a green skirt, dark blue center and light blue mouth. Also have some red mushrooms for $5. None of these need any special care.

For a picture of the stars see the second one in my gallery on the right side bottom corner. That is the one on a large shell, only part of it is in the picture. The red mushrooms for sale are similar to the one in the picture but they are smaller and not on a rock. The color is like red brick.

Either pick them up in Brooklyn, not far from the Varazano, or on Water street in Manahatten.

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Let me know what you want and when you would like to pick it up. I am on 56th street and 11th avenue in zip 11219. I can't fill up you tank but I do have some nice colors to add to it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: