• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pkolenda

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for suggestions on a more advanced sump design. I want something that I can encorporate holders from probes, heaters, a chiller coil, and baffles for bubbles. I just have not seen very good designs on the usual DIY sights.

Thanks

Paul

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i can help u in the design but the only thing i need is what type of aquarium , stand space , the skimmer, ect that will be of use in the sump because i have tecnicaly two 1 for main the other for the nnr systems but that will be at a later date ok thx stephen by the way the cost for you to build your own is so much cheaper then store bought write back with more info ill send u more designs then

pkolenda

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply...

Here are the specifics I want to build the sump for:

Tank 120 Reef Ready 4' x 2' x 2'
Stand 4' x 2' x (3' high)

I am going to use an Iwaki pump for the return.
In the sump I want to put a Aqua C - EV 180 (and mak 7 to drive it)
And...Leave room for a refugium.

Thanks

wastedincome420

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Stephen!!!
Are you willing to help me with sump/ref. designs? Are you able to make them too? I kinda know what I want
icon_wink.gif

E-mail me [email protected]

henkelsfamily1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me to. I am doing a 180 and this time I am doing it right. All of the equipment will be housed in a small beer/wine/equipmet cellar directly below the tank. Space will not be a problem. I want to have a refug. The skimmer is a PM Bullet 2 driven by a Mak 4 but this should not matter being that it is external. The only problem with the skimmer is Micro Bubbles so could you consider this in the design. For your efforts I have some cool bright green mushrooms if you are interested.

Thanks

Walter

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: