• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
sorry to hear, trust me ive been through the up's and downs especially with fish { a grand later } id have been out along time ago, larger tank is easier to maintain then a smaler one

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
TO EVERYONE,
UNFORTUNATELY THE TANK TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORST, I CAN'T SELL THE LIVESTOCK IN THE CONDITION THAT THEY ARE IN...I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED EXACTLY TO THIS TANK...BUT AS OF NOW I CAN'T SELL ANYTHING, I AM GOING TO TRY TO SAVE ALL OF THESE FISH AND CORAL, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS A LAST MINUTE DECISION< AND THANK GOD MORE THINGS WERE NOT SOLD YET...I UNDERSTAND IF I PISSED ANYONE OFF, BUT REALLY THIS STUFF CANNOT BE SOLD...THE LIGHTS HAVE JUST COME ON...AND REALLY EVERYTHING LOOKS TERRIBLE.

-David

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
To All...
Going to close this thread at this point (per David's request) so that those of you who have already been in contact with him know what is going on.
I will delete it later on in the day.

Due to the further issues this morning David is going to be trying to save the fish..if all works out, he might be staying in the hobby (woo-hoo).

Let's all wish him luck for now (he has a plan :)) and hope for the best!!

Thanks,
KathyC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: