Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to let you all know that if anyone needs a tank moved into another home or moving in general.......... please contact me for very reasonable rates! My cousin has been in the moving business for sometime and I know I've referred some people here on MR to him. We just worked something out for MR members ONLY! The company is called "A SUPER MOVE, INC." They are fully licensed and insured! They are located out in Levittown Long Island but they will go just about anywhere!

A SUPER MOVE INC
61 Market Lane
Levittown, NY 11756
(516)796-3680
(866)-779-MOVE

Please mention you are from Manhattan Reefs and that Alex(His Cousin) sent you for a reasonable rate!

logo.JPG

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Ok now here's the question of the day. Will he break the tank down and package everything or is that something you have to do?

Oh and how much per stair?

I'm not too sure but he does have his own saltwater tank and I'm sure he would know how to break the tanks down and package everything. Its just something you guys need to speak with him about. I'm sure he's willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done. I will find out though.......

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: