A

Anonymous

Eric, I still cannot open these files in the supplemental reading 2. When I try to open letters, numbers are displayed. Am I doing something wrong and are these files from Aquarium Corals (still not received).
Thanks, Tehlia.

------------------
Tehlia

A

Anonymous

"Golly Gosh", how polite am I! Frustration sets in as reading 3 is now up and I can't acess these files to. Help!

------------------
Tehlia

A

Anonymous

OK, I've downloaded all the pages in Histology, loaded each one with PMView, converted them to black and white and then saved them as GIF files. Each file is now around 150k instead of 1M. And they print beautifully.

Note that page 4 and page 5 are identical and there is no page 8.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

Hmmm...well, the quiz results haven't been posted yet so maybe the 4th lecture file is still empty?

A

Anonymous

Alice... I think you're right. There really isn't any other logical reason the files won't open. Sure wish James was around!
D*ckT

A

Anonymous

I emailed Eric just in case there is a glitch he didn't know about and in case he hasn't already received 10 emails telling him the same thing
wink.gif

A

Anonymous

I can't open the week 4 lecture either. The route just takes you from the folder to the parent directory and back again. There is no problem with opening weeks 1-3. Something must have changed in the upload. I hope an administrator looks at this pretty quickly
D*ckT

A

Anonymous

I know, Monday and Tuesday are my reading days so I hope this is taken care of soon!!

Janna

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: