• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

thesauce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I gotta give these guys a plug. They are very knowledgeable and have the best selection of coral that I have ever seen. Unreal, super rare corals (a little pricey) but also some very nice reasonable stuff too. Sick display tanks as well, if you haven't been there do yourself a favor and check them out.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I gotta give these guys a plug. They are very knowledgeable and have the best selection of coral that I have ever seen. Unreal, super rare corals (a little pricey) but also some very nice reasonable stuff too. Sick display tanks as well, if you haven't been there do yourself a favor and check them out.
i agree i went there yesterday for the 1st time the display tanks are sick...best corals spot in nyc...

Fishtank1980

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yes, they got the most beautiful setups I have ever seen and I have been to aquarium stores all over the United States.
Their corals are all unique and rare.
You guys should check them out the acan colonys are insaine and farly priced per polyp...

josipzoric

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have too say very nice store , friendly people nice display tank , nice displays. i would say there are very reasonably priced for the stuff they have. very clean and they do have really nice corals and alot of them, lage and small.
fish look great, nicely sized and and nice fish too buy.

if your not interested in buying just stop by and look at there round show tank untill you get dizzy ( i did lol)

def. thumbs up place.

i'll be stoping by to pick joe's brian a bit this weekend

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thank you very much, Nick & E.intheC - comments like yours make all of the staff's hardwork put into the store well worth it! We look forward to continue serving the MR community w/ more quality livestock at great prices. :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I gotta put in an endorsement, too. The store is sweeeet. I took my 3-year old there and he was mezmerized, it was like going to the aquarium (except these tanks were actually healthy). My wife goes there during lunch sometimes just to check it out, and she's not even into fish. Plus the people there seemed cool.

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was there yesturday. All the guys were installing a huge new tank. Which I have to say looks like its gonna be sick when its up and running!!!

Im just stumped as to the free parking... where is it? :eek:

The parking lot is right next to the store just drive into the gated lot. Usually there is a white Manhattan Aquariums van parked inside or right outside the lot.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Your kind words are much appreciated! :)

During the weekdays before 5pm, the lot gets filled up pretty fast - in that case, please park the car by the near sidewalk and let us know. We'll send someone out to watch your car for you while you shop.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: