Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It was used for about 9 months and runs great (all you need is a new impeller assembly, I think they run about 20 or so bucks) it still works with the impeller it comes with but sometimes needs to be adjusted..

comes with rail mounting assembly...

Conventional aquarium pumps generate excessively high flow rates in the core area of the water jet, but on the outside of the core area the current is too low. This difference leads to stress for the aquarium inhabitants, such as coral polyps. TUNZE? Steam pump is a new type of circulation pump, which delivers large water volumes at low pressure and low energy costs. It produces a gentle current in harmony with nature without a hard water jet.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase.
Turbelle Stream comes in different variants with a flow rate of 6,000 to 20,000 liters per hour (1,585 to 5,283 US gal./h), in standard version or electronically controllable with Tunze Controllers.

This pump is designed to run continuously and cannot be used with a controller or wavemaker.

Turbelle ? Stream 6060:
  • Output: 6000 l/h; 1600 gal/h
  • Speed control: No
  • Pump wattage: 11 W
  • Cable length: 2 m; 80"
  • Dimensions: ? 98 x 118 mm; ? 3.9 x 4.6"
  • Outlet diam.: ? 50/47 mm; ? 2"/1.8"
Retail - 137.00

If anyone wants this i will be willing to let it go for $50.00 firm....

Attachments

• tz.jpg
    tz.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 193
  • tz55.jpg
    tz55.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Tony, PM me the info on the impeller, i might be able to get it fixed for you.

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
It should have directed you to Marine Depot's page on the Tunze 7095 which provides information on which Tunze streams it works with :D

It's funny but the first time i clicked it, it directed me to MH bulbs... that was why i posted... now it points to the Controller.....(i knew there was a reason why that No was blue..:)) good job Dean..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: