• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exotic Reefs of NJ

www.ExoticReefsofNJ.com
Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
This unit comes with the LED light strip ($2,900.00 retail), 2 power packs that connect to one cable box to the light strip, V-Link USB controller ($60.00 retail) to easily set up the lighting to your liking and needs via a laptop computer. There are also 3 red LED auxiliary modules ($100.00 retail each) that were added to the strip and I also have the install tool for the individual LED light pads as well as a brand new set of hanging cables which are still in the packaging. Retail total on this light is $3,260.00. This unit is recommended for aquariums longer than 60? up to 72? long and up to 27? deep tanks. This light grows SPS like crazy, unfortunately I am breaking down my tank and selling some stuff off. I have had this unit for approximately 3 years and has been kept in pristine condition. Local pickup recommended on this in the tri-state area. Located in Northern NJ. Shipping also available and fully insured as well. $1250.00
NOTE: Some pictures depict prior to red LED modules being installed. Light is fully operational and ready to go.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,290
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,265
  • CLOSE UP - LED PADS.jpg
    CLOSE UP - LED PADS.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,272
  • ALL COLORS - 3%.jpg
    ALL COLORS - 3%.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,263
  • POWER CORDS-VERTEX LINK ADAPTER-LED INSTALL TOOL-GREASE-NEW MOUNT KIT.jpg
    POWER CORDS-VERTEX LINK ADAPTER-LED INSTALL TOOL-GREASE-NEW MOUNT KIT.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,265
  • POWER PACK-JUNCTION BOX-TOP MOUNT SPINDLES.jpg
    POWER PACK-JUNCTION BOX-TOP MOUNT SPINDLES.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,255
  • REDS - 3%.jpg
    REDS - 3%.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,257
  • ROYAL BLUES - 3%.jpg
    ROYAL BLUES - 3%.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,252
  • WHITES - 3%.jpg
    WHITES - 3%.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,246
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: