• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

hob nob

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Esteemed MRites,

One month has elapsed since my last message. Alas, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to procure a starter tank, not least because I have been out of town / out of state / out of the country during that time on personal / family / business business.

My mission remains the same - to purchase your old tank!

I would be very much obliged if it came with a gorgeous wooden stand, with a cabinet to hide away unpleasantries.

Whether it be 10 gallons or 40 gallons, I don't discriminate. I'm no gallonist.

I currently reside in Manhattan and don't have a car, so it would be great if you could deliver, otherwise bear in mind I'll have to pay for a cab.

Thanking you for your attention (again).

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a 50 Gal tank for sale. It is triangular so it actually takes up less floor space than a regular rectangular tank. It is reef ready (drillled) and comes with stand and hood and sump for $80.00
I cant deliver as i dont have a car either but if you asked nicely on the board, and maybe offered some beer, there might be someone who could help you out.
here is the link to some pictures of the tank
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/20999-50gal-triangular-tank-reef-ready.html

hob nob

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I'm looking for something a little more regular. The prism shape just won't work in my apartment.

robnyc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10G with hood available conveniently located at w50th & 9th Ave if you're interested. It was only about 4-5 months old. Give me $30 if interested. Just let me know as my girlfriend needs to bring it back the city. It's in great shape!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: